[TxMt] Perl, don't indent pod code?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 12:56:12 UTC 2013

Looking for help with language grammar. Coding in perl, and adding pod (documentation) within a codeblock, pod code gets automatically indented. Is there a way to have lines that begin with a = symbol auto- 'out-dent'? And then any subsequent lines, before a '=cut' line to be indented to match the previous line?

It's been a long time since I've looked at the language grammars in TM and, if they've changed in TM2 then I'm starting afresh. Any clues where to start would be gratefully received.

--
Justin Catterall                               www.masonsmusic.co.uk
Director                                       T: +44 (0)1424 427562