[TxMt] [BUG] ver 2.0-alpha.9495 PHP $parent autocomplete

Ezra Prakasa ezra.prakasa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:05:54 UTC 2013

Hello, I'am a new member.

I found a bug in version 2.0-alpha.9495 when I have the $parent variable and press tab after that, I get autocomplete I did not expect:

- When the $parent variable in the function in a class, such as the example below:

    class myClass {
        public function myFunction ($attr ='') {
            $parent{tab}
        }
    }

Will produce:

    class myClass {
        public function myFunction ($attr ='') {
            $parent::myFunction($attr);
        }
    }

- When the variable in the class, such as the example below:

    class myClass {
        public $parent{tab}
    }

Will result in:

    class myClass {
        public $
    }parent

 - When the variable in the php file, not in the last line, such as the example below:

    <?php
    $parent{tab}

    function myFunction () { }
    ?>

Will result in:

    <?php
    $

    function myFunction () { }
    ?>parent

 - When the variable below the function , such as the example below:

    <?php
    function myFunction () { }
    $parent{tab}
    ?>

Will result in:

    <?php
    function myFunction () { }
    $parent::myFunction();
    ?>

However, if $parent variable in the empty php file and the last line, will result in a tab character should be.

How can I disable the autocomplete function on the tab?

Thank you