[TxMt] I've somehow broken TM2 code coloring and custom snippets in bundles

abby606 abby606 at live.com
Sat Nov 2 00:24:49 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help. I've somehow managed to turn off code coloring, so
my code now appears the same color no matter what. I also created two
snippets in the PHP bundle that I can't figure out how to remove.

I've tried changing themes, uninstalling, quitting, then re-installing the
themes bundle, opening HTML, CSS and PHP files, changing the selector at the
bottom of the application to specify what language I'm using, all to no
avail.

I've also completely uninstalled/removed TM2 using AppZapper and then also
manually the Avian directory in Application Support and "re-installed" but
it still remembers the incorrect snippets in the bundle and doesn't
re-instate code coloring. TM2 remembered my preferences even after
completely removing the application, I had to remove, restart, then
"install" it again to get rid of those. Even still, the snippets remain (I
have no idea how, I'm deleting the app, remove the TextMate & Avian
directories in Application Support and the com.macromates files in
Preferences) and code coloring doesn't work.

I'm using the latest Nightly Build of TM2 in Mavericks Build 13A603.

If no one has any ideas, if you could tell me how to fully remove the app
and any/all associated files, I can have a shot at starting fresh and fixing
whatever I broke, I'm obviously missing something but I don't know what.

Thanks!