[TxMt] rmate custom commands?

Jose Luis Canciani textmate at jluis.com.ar
Thu May 9 02:59:15 UTC 2013

Hello, I'm interested in sending custom commands to the rmate session in
the server. I think I can manage some ruby, but C is another story.
In particular, I'm interested in sending commands to execute: for example I
would want to be over a class name and with a key combination send
something like "run\r\n"+ "/find/and/send/to/rmate MyClass", so rmate will
run this as an OS command. I can manage getting rmate in the server to
understand and run the command, but I don't know how to make Textmate to
send such a command.
Is this something that can be done today?

Thanks!
Jose