[TxMt] Re: Getting Started Questions

Bruno Favaretto bfavaretto at gmail.com
Sat May 4 00:32:23 UTC 2013

Morley,

I'm using TextMate 2.0 (the alpha version), and <html> completion doesn't
work for me either. But you can just type CTRL+< (or CTRL+SHIFT+comma) for
a generic open/close tag, then type "html", then tab to place the caret
between the open/close tags.

If you click the cog item in the footer, you can see all commands available
for the selected language, including completions.

I hope this helps.

Bruno Favaretto