[TxMt] Re: Mail threads on this list keep breaking

Fred ALB fredb7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:24:28 UTC 2013

> Agree, but I am clueless as to what can cause this.
>
> The correct headers are clearly there, as other clients have no issue threading the discussions (even previous versions of Apple’s Mail.app).

This is really weird. It works fine on gmail, fastmail and even on iOS Mail…
It don't remember it being like that the last time I brought this, but now, every mails in a thread are separated by senders.

> Given that only this list is known to be affected, there must be something different, but how would I debug this?

I don't subscribe to a lot of lists, but none have that problem. The only ones affected are this list and [TxMt-dev].

Maybe you could set up a test list for those willing to help and try messing with the headers.
I don't know how feasible it is, but it sure will be a PITA to debug. I'd be glad to help though.

--
FredB