[TxMt] best example for user-configurable bundle-specific preferences

Phil Schumm pschumm at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 26 21:47:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am working on a bundle (Stata) for which we'd like to implement several user-configurable preferences (e.g., like with the LaTeX or TODO bundles).  These will certainly include both boolean values (i.e., checkboxes) and strings, but may also include other values as well (e.g., selections from a list or a reference to an installed application).  I've looked at the way this is done in the LaTeX and TODO bundles (which are handled a bit differently), but before getting started I was wondering if there was a preferred approach to follow here.  Any suggestions or pointers to examples (or documentation) would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Phil