[TxMt] Help funding my TextMate 2 code sprint

Peter Geil 256petabyte at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:02:43 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I want to become a contributor to the TextMate 2 open-source project and therefore started a crowdfunding campaign together with some concrete features that I want to implement and contribute first.

If you also see the potential and would like to make use of them asap, please help funding my 2-month code sprint athttp://www.indiegogo.com/projects/textmate-dialog2-sprint and/or spread this news to your friends/colleagues.

Best wishes,

Peter

---
Twitter: @pbyte