[TxMt] Re: CoffeeScript bundle for TM2

Tue Mar 19 14:42:17 UTC 2013

On 18 Mar 2013, at 16:54, Bartłomiej Kubiak wrote:

> Also, will it be possible to compile only selected part of a
> CoffeeScript
> code?

I added a command so that ⌘B will compiling and display selection (if
any).

> Ps. I'm not sure if the list is proper for bundle related issues.

For the syntax highlight problem you may have more luck reporting the
issue with the original bundle:
https://github.com/jashkenas/coffee-script-tmbundle/

The bundle included with TextMate is however a fork, so we’ll have to
merge any potential fix. Our fork only exist because I made some
improvements that require 2.0 and they don’t want to merge them
upstream, but I don’t use CoffeeScript, so I am not suitable for
maintaining a fork, i.e. we’ll just have to regularly rebase our
improvements with the upstream bundle, but don’t plan to do anything
more with it.