[TxMt] Cite key completion in LaTeX

dAlembert nablamalnabla at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 13:37:09 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

since a while I am experiencing problems with completion of BibTeX keys when
writing \cite{} commands. In short, nothing happens when I write the first
letters and then press the usual alt-escape for completion of the BibTeX
label. This happens at least since TM 2.0-alpha.9389 though it might also be
related to changes of the latex.tmbundle itself (I remember completion
working some months ago). You will find a complete issue description plus
screenshot at the latex.tmbundle
https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/issues/48 and I wonder if anybody
can reproduce this or give hints as to make it work again. I have tried to
set up a new user with default TM configurations, but the problem occurs
with fresh settings as well.

Thanks,
d'Alembert