[TxMt] Re: Installation of the bundle “Gist” was canceled by the ‘Bundle Editor’

Sat Mar 9 20:32:35 UTC 2013

On Mar 9, 2013, at 6:13 PM, Ken Snyder <ken+textmate at ken.net> wrote:

> I am trying to install the new Gist bundle and although I click on install and never get any error message directly, if I go to the log file I see that the bundle editor has cancelled the request.

Can you provide the exact error?

Here is what I did:

  cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles
  git clone git://github.com/hiltmon/Gist.tmbundle

Bundle registered without issues and works fine.

I’ll ask the author if we can add it to the index though, that way it’ll be possible to install via Preferences → Bundles.