[TxMt] Problem with BibdeskCompletion

Christoph Wockel christoph at wockel.eu
Tue Jul 30 10:26:55 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

when in LaTeX mode inside a \cite{}-command I hit alt+ESC to trigger the BibdeskCompletion I get the following result:

\cite{2013-07-30 12:17:02.193 osascript[53111:707] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types, 262): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition "/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax" declares no loadable handlers.
Bourbaki98General-topology}

(the dialog for choosing the citation displays correctly and the label "Bourbaki98General-topology" gets inserted correctly, but preceded by some error messages that I do not understand). This occurred after updating my entire system, so I cannot say which piece of software might be relevant for the bug.

Any suggestions?

Best, Christoph

Christoph Wockel

Bereich Algebra und Zahlentheorie
Fachbereich Mathematik, Universität Hamburg
Bundesstraße 55
20146 Hamburg
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 40 / 42838 - 5194