[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

Tuan Anh Tran me at tuananh.us
Fri Jul 19 04:56:46 UTC 2013

Hello kafi,

The fact that not many developers/companies do this doesn't mean open-source softwares can't be commercial. You can actually find many commercial open source softwares if you really want to know.[1]

In fact, GNU embraces this if you 'actually' read it as many people including myself suggest you take a look.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial_open-source_applications

--
Tuan Anh Tran
e: me at tuananh.us (mailto:me at tuananh.us) / t: (+66) 849027417 / w: http://tuananh.org