[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

Leo Brewin leo.brewin at monash.edu
Fri Jul 19 01:49:25 UTC 2013

A few points for @kafi:

1. Limechat *is* open source. Check out https://github.com/psychs/limechat
2. Have you read  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.htm?
3. If you expect others to be polite to you then please show the same courtesy to them. Posting comments such as
> It seems to me that the Open Source tag is a ploy to 'attract' developers,
> however, keeping the revenue to the owner himself.
sets a low standard of discourse that you can not later claim is unfair to you.
4. What free open source software have you created?
5. Would you donate any money to use Textmate 2?

Cheers,
Leo Brewin

On 19/07/2013, at 11:28 AM, kafi <kkaaffii at gmail.com> wrote:

Limechat and Colloquy are no longer open source as they are now in the iOS
app store. The vice versa is for QuickCursor.

Growl 1.3 is no longer open source. So, none of these examples are valid.
Try again.