[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

kafi kkaaffii at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:15:42 UTC 2013

João Mesquita wrote
> Hi kafi,
>
> It is not a grammatical mistake it is a conceptual one.
>
> I am sorry, I'm a teacher so I have this urge to help people understand
> stuff, sometimes even if they don't want to. That's the case right here.
>
> cheers
> -- jm

You have proven to be an escapist teacher so far. Instead of teaching the
student you are more willing to leave the class room all of the time. Haaa.

Im a PhD student (CS) in University of Toronto. I am a part time teacher and
have conducted several teaching assistantship. I would be more than happy to
point out your conceptual faults.