[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

kafi kkaaffii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:03:24 UTC 2013

Joao Mesquita wrote
> Most open source licenses state that you don't have to pay if you credit
> the author and every addition you make to your version of the software is
> released also as open source with the same license. Most of them can be
> used for personal and commercial work, but some don't.

Crediting the author and making my version of the future software to bear
the same license are great things. In your link, the only software that I
see listed in the Non-free software license category is Microsoft Reference
License.

As I said I do not see any other open source software except TM 2 that
demands the purchase of a license.