[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

kafi kkaaffii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:27:04 UTC 2013

People here seems not be able to discuss without calling names.

Smith, mind your language. Do not call names. You are calling me parasite,
but you have no manners.

Ive donated money and participated with code and time (forum) in several
open source projects. Do not talk supposing stuff that you have no knowledge
about.

You just picked Open Office? What about Android, Chrome, GIMP? Not
convenient for your argument?

I have asked a simple question. Do I need to pay for the license of TM 2 for
non-commercial personal use?

And, give me one example of a popular open source software, where I need to
purchase license key for non-commercial personal use.