[TxMt] Re: Build problems. Heard that before? :)

Richard Drake rdrake98 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:34:43 UTC 2013

Thanks Allan, that helped get to the bottom of it. I had a stray openssl in
my PATH in rbenv shims because (I think) of having installed MagLev Ruby.
Having removed it I have a newly compiled version of TM2 opening up - well
after one 'ninja scm/coerce'.

Do most people use this edge version for day-to-day work out of interest?