[TxMt] Automation

Eduardo Francos efrancos at efrancos.com
Thu Jul 11 09:25:23 UTC 2013

Hi,
Is anybody working on adding automation functionality to TM2 ?
I'm currently using TMTOOLS for my personal bundles, but I'd love to have something "official", sharable, and maybe better integrated.
I cloned the source base and looking at the code I'm beginning to have a [very] general idea of how it could be implemented. I don't know how TMTOOLS does its magic (sources anywhere?) but something along the lines of the command line "mate" utility could work, maybe just extending its commands beyond just "open"

Thanks for any information.
Gualo