[TxMt] Latex Watch

svsdiscussion at gmail.com svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:43:33 UTC 2013

In the first line of my .tex document I write:
%!TEX TS-options = -output-dir='./output'

The effect is that all the output files, like .pdf, .aux, .log, etc goes to
the directory /output .
However, when I use the Latex Watch command, I get a .aux and a .pdf files
on my current directory, and as a consequence, I can't have the features
pdfsync(sync between the caret on .tex and the pdf) and latex watch
(changing the .tex changes the .pdf,a kind of a live preview) on the same
files. In the .pdf inside /output I get the pdf sync, and in the pdf created
by the Latex Watch command, I have the "live preview" feature.

In sum, I would like both features on the same .pdf file inside the /output
directory. How can I manage the Latex Watch to work on the /output directory
instead of creating a new pdf on the current directory?

Best,
S.V.