[TxMt] Re: wrap selected text in a html tag

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:15:30 UTC 2013

I can confirm that this no longer works via the keyboard.  Works fine from
the menu.  I'm pretty sure the keyboard shortcut was working as recently as
build a9435. Not sure about a9437.

I also noticed this.  ⌃⇧⌘W (Wrap each selected line in open/close tag) does
not work with multiple disconnected selections.  In this case only the last
contiguous selection modified.