[TxMt] Re: Updates

Darren Brierton darren.brierton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:50:02 UTC 2013

Personally I had to reboot after doing

sudo /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/Current/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

Restarting the finder, and even logging out and logging back in again, were not sufficient. Rebooting solved the problem.

Best, Darren