[TxMt] Re: Updates

Tuan Anh Tran me at tuananh.us
Wed Jan 16 13:17:31 UTC 2013

I just tested this

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill
killall Finder

it works. How do you relaunch Finder btw? If not, a reboot probably fix it.

--
Tuan Anh Tran
e: me at tuananh.us (mailto:me at tuananh.us) / t: (+66) 849027417 / w: http://tuananh.us