[TxMt] Re: Disable display of <CR>

Baldwin, Dave dave.baldwin at intel.com
Fri Jan 11 10:29:20 UTC 2013

I am browsing source code I don't own and a few of the files have CR
characters and I just find them distracting.  It is not a big deal but it
seems to me they should be treated as invisible characters as you don¹t
normally see them. I may be missunderstanding what the intent is here.

Good to see updates happening regularly  again.

Dave.