[TxMt] Question re: using favorites

Fred Finn fred.finn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:37:54 UTC 2013

 Let's say I work in a few different web frameworks, and I need to
reference the js directories for a couple of these. I can't rename the
folders because the framework references them as js.

I can't make them a favorite because textmate requires unique names for
favorites, and I can't rename the source directory of the frameworks
without breaking the framework.

I could go to the first unique root and then drill down everytime I open
the favorite which is 3-4 dirs deep, I really don't want to do that
especially when I'm comparing source to compiled versions and might have
different levels above.

What is the better workaround?

Fred