[TxMt] Re: Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Fri Feb 15 23:32:34 UTC 2013

On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Jon Clayden <jon.clayden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks - that does fix the symptoms, but I remain puzzled about the original nature of the problem. For total clarity, if I put the old "projectDirectory" line back, then these are my steps to reproduce the problems:

The CPU load is because TM will traverse the file system from current file and up till it finds your project directory (to check for things like ‘.git’, ‘Makefile’, etc.)

When project directory is an empty string then TM will go into infinite loop since no ancestor of current file will ever match the empty string.

No idea about why commands fail to run, but the assumption in the code is that projectDirectory is a well-formed path, so it could probably be several things failing.