[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1 vs 2

Thu Feb 7 07:35:09 UTC 2013

On Feb 7, 2013, at 3:42 AM, Max Lein <realoreocookie at gmx.de> wrote:

> […] From his comments, it is clear that putting projects back into TextMate 2 is, if it is on his todo list at all, on the very bottom. After all, TextMate 2 is still an alpha, and there are other things that need to be fixed first.

Bingo! Right now my short-term goal is cleaning up the code and making it beta-quality (fixing various glitches, adding some missing functionality, and a few UI improvements).

As for what the future holds, no-one knows! And as for whatever impression I may have given people in the past, all composite phenomena are impermanent.