[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1 vs 2

bmf brandon at fryslie.com
Wed Feb 6 17:30:49 UTC 2013

Basically Allan has stated that he will not add similar functionality
himself (it has been discussed thoroughly :)).  .tm_properties files
really do not come close to emulating the project functionality of TM1,
but they do offer tons of additional functionality so it's somewhat of a
trade-off.

TM2 is now open-source so you could attempt to add some of that
functionality back in, or simply switch to something with the features
you need.  Turns out there has been an explosion of pretty decent IDEs /
text editors recently.