[TxMt] Re: Notification when a open file is updated

Vincent Tschanz vincent.tschanz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:20:23 UTC 2013

Le 01.02.13 19:09, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> Neither — what sort of notification are you expecting?

Just a small message (notification bar or popup) saying something like
"the file as been modified by another user/program"
Just to be aware that something happened to te file I'm working on.
This happened to me the other day : made a pull, the file was modified
but I wasn't aware of it (I didn't expect any modifications here) then I
made a cmd-z to change my previous edit, but the ctrl actually removed
the last git modifications, then I saved and commited and my co-worker
was angry ;)