[TxMt] git bundle and trouble with clean reinstall

Eric Hsu erichsu at sfsu.edu
Thu Dec 26 08:23:33 UTC 2013

Well, I have two issues I am hoping for help on.

(1) The built-in git bundle has partly stopped working on 10.9 Mavericks (on the nightly build). The bug is that the log command creates a window which shows the log messages, but the + which expands into a line by line diff no longer expands.

I think that began exactly when I installed Mavericks, so I imagined that this was a simple config issue with the ruby scripts in the bundle. So I downloaded the latest git bundle from https://github.com/jcf/git-tmbundle which of course didn’t work on my computer, so… anyway to get to the point, of course….

(2) I screwed up my config somehow and I can’t get back to the default git bundle. I am trying to do a clean reinstall of TM2 and I’m failing. I deleted

~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian
~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.*

and I rebooted and I emptied the trash. I copied a fresh nightly 2.0 into /Applications.  My bundles are still screwed up and the Git bundle won’t work.

Is there some location I am forgetting to delete?

best wishes, Eric

--
Eric Hsu, Professor of Mathematics
Director, Center for Science and Mathematics Education