[TxMt] Fwd: Re: Text mate cutting text when reloading file.

Jesús Baquedano jesbaq01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:54:36 UTC 2013

OS Version ist OS X Version 10.9. (maveriks). The file was php

Hi,

I have tried to reproduce using simple actions, like modifying the file
using vi, but the problem does not happen. I occurs only when using
subversion.

To reproduce I perform this steps:

· I edit a file with textmate. This file is in a linux machine and I use
samba to access it from TextMate.
· I update the file using subversion (svn up <file name>. Subversion merge
this file with changes of my coworkers.
· I close TextMate and I reopen it. We do this because with former versions
of textmate we had problems, we lost changes of other coworkers when we
undo our changes in texmate.
· I see the file in TexMate. The file is incomplete. The last lines are
lost. If my coworkers deleted lines, then I have extra  binary 0 characters
at the end of the file instead.

subversion version  1.6.17

TextMate version 2.0-alpha.9497 (downloaded few days ago)
OS Version ist OS X Version 10.9. (maveriks). The file was php

Regards,