[TxMt] Re: Change in behaviour of new-line with braces - CSS, PHP, JS, maybe all grammars?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Dec 17 16:49:23 UTC 2013

> On 17 Dec 2013, at 0:35, Justin Catterall wrote:
>
>> […] I think I was the one who brought up the POD indentation problem originally.
>>
>> I'm getting the same problems as Ingo appears to have with indentation (as described above).
>
> Can you give a “steps to reproduce”?
>
>> […] is TM2 supposed to dynamically load/reload bundles or do we need to restart TM2 for changes to be read?
>
> It should pick up changes, though it relies on fs-events which for some users are broken. In this case though it is not enough to relaunch TextMate, but one need to manually remove the cache file mentioned on the revert-to-defaults page (and then relaunch).

Would it be appropriate, perhaps, to restore the Reload Bundles menu item? No one is going to want to mess with cache files manually, nor will most people know that this needs to be done. And, as you say yourself, fsevents can't be universally relied upon. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do