[TxMt] Re: how to disable bundle

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Dec 12 02:26:57 UTC 2013

> The actual bundles go to ~/Library/Appliation Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles. This list will not contain bundles outside that “Managed” folder.

Right, but for some reason, the way I had this set up (passing thru a symlink), TM2 could put the bundles there but was failing to remove them when a bundle was unchecked, so I was unable to disable any of them. I altered my arrangement and thus fixed that problem. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do