[TxMt] Re: how to disable bundle

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Dec 9 23:05:14 UTC 2013

It looks like this problem is due to the way TextMate 2 interleaves its
own preferences with those of TextMate 1 (e.g. it puts its own bundles
into TextMate 1's Application Support folder). I wish it didn't do this.
I solved the problem by putting TextMate 1's preferences where TextMate
2 couldn't see them. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/