[TxMt] Re: Indention in Perl POD

Ingo Lantschner lists14 at lantschner.name
Sun Dec 8 18:42:04 UTC 2013

On 8 Dec 2013, at 2:49, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 5 Dec 2013, at 15:24, Ingo Lantschner wrote:
>
>> In the archive I found this conversion:
>>> […]
>>> increaseIndentPattern = '^\s*=\w+';
>>> decreaseIndentPattern = '^\s*=\w+';
>> I am not sure, where to change these settings. In the Perl Bundle ->
>> Settings -> Indention? Or should I better make my own Bundle, so that
>> these Settings stick in case of an update?
>
> You can change them directly in the Perl bundle. […]

Thanks for your answer! Now I know at least in which Bundle I have to
write the changes. Since changing the "global" indention rules for Perl
(`Bundle->Settings->Indention`) is probably not what we want, I tried to
change it just for the POD-text, by editing the Language Grammar of
Perl, and there the scope `comment.block.documentation.perl`:

		patterns = (
		{	include = '#line_comment'; },
		{	name = 'comment.block.documentation.perl';
			begin = '^=';
			end = '^=cut';
			captures = { 0 = { name = 'punctuation.definition.comment.perl'; };
};
       increaseIndentPattern = '^\s*=\w+';
       decreaseIndentPattern = '^\s*=\w+';
		},

Unfortunately this did not change anything. So is this the right place?
Or did I misspell something?

Kind regards, Ingo