[TxMt] Re: show in symbol list for R

Ross Ahmed rossahmed at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:32:31 UTC 2013

Unfortunately not working, here’s what I’ve do

1. Gone to bundles > edit bundles > R > settings
2. Created a new setting called "Symbol List: Block comments”
3. Inserted "comment.line.number-sign.block.R” into Scope Selector
4. Entered this in body of setting:
{	showInSymbolList = 1;
	symbolTransformation = 's/(^# =+ *)(.*)([ =]+$)/#: $2/;';
}
5. Tried it on # = this is a header

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks