[TxMt] Re: show in symbol list

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Dec 5 11:43:02 UTC 2013

On 05 Dec 2013, at 11:35, Ross Ahmed <rossahmed at googlemail.com> wrote:

> In a .R file, I have a bunch of headers like this:
>
> # this is a header -----------------------------------------------------------
>
> How can I get these headers to show in symbol list and fold? I’ve tried changing the foldingStartMarker/foldingStopMarker line without success, and I cannot find the showInSymbolList line in the R language grammar.

Hi,

first, the R grammar recognises the normal “pragma” notation à la:

#pragma mark -
#pragma mark f1

f1<-function(x) {
	1
}

#pragma mark -
#pragma mark f3 and f5

f3<-function(x) {
	3
}
f5<-function(x) {
	5
}

Regarding to folding, well, how to you define a to be folded area?

E.g.: In above example from "#pragma mark f1” to the next occurrence of a “#pragma”?

Cheers,
Hans