[TxMt] Re: Error Saving Bundle Item

Ken Snyder ken+textmate at ken.net
Thu Aug 22 07:04:52 UTC 2013

Ok, turning on the debugger I can see why the file was unable to be saved
(I had a stale symbolic link in the path). By fixing that I can now save
the hotkey for PHP validator to ⌘S. However, now the problem is that when I
use this hotkey it appears to validate my PHP but no longer SAVES it. :^/

Any idea how I can get ⌘S to do both not either-or?

Ken