[TxMt] Re: rmate stopped working with alpha.9459

Tue Aug 6 11:51:39 UTC 2013

On 5 Aug 2013, at 7:52, Brian Powell wrote:

> [snip]
> telnet localhost 52698
> […]
> So, it fails the connection...
>
> Any idea why that would be the case all of a sudden (on multiple
> servers)? Particularly if it is responsive on
> the Mac.

TextMate did switch to using IPv6 API instead of IPv4, but for me the
above works w/o issues, I tried with TextMate listening for both local
and remote clients, tried setting up tunnel via command line and
~/.ssh/config, all cases for me was a success.

This is on OS X 10.8.4 using OpenSSH_5.9p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8x 10 May 2012
(the one in /usr/bin) and network has an IPv4 IP (obtained via DHCP) but
no IPv6 IP (config set to “automitcally” which gives me no values
for the IPv6 things in network settings).

Any mismatch in environment?