[TxMt] Jumping to wrong position?

anr anr at macvaerk.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 24 07:50:53 UTC 2013

Hey y'all

For the longest time with the alpha Textmate have jumped to the wrong position when clicking e.g. a search result in the Find in project…, or clicking in my pdf and jump to the corresponding position in my LaTeX code.
The cursor is placed at the right position, but the window is not centered around the cursor. This means that ctrl+l works well but is necessary every time. Is this something there's a known fix for?

Thanks

Andreas

Trying is the first step towards failure.
   - Homer Simpson