[TxMt] Re: Mail Markdown Preview

Sun Apr 21 08:21:25 UTC 2013

On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:59, Manuel Lopez <jmlopez.rod at gmail.com> wrote:

> […] I'm currently copying the content of the email to a blank document in textmate and previewing
> it. So why not just skip this and activate textmate with a keyboard shortcut from the mail application?

The current option for this is QuickCursor, but you have to build it yourself (AFAIK): https://github.com/jessegrosjean/quickcursor

An IMHO better option (as it convert quoted text etc.) is https://github.com/textmate/edit-in-textmate but it may not work with recent versions of Mail and it require you to run Mail as an 32 bit application in order for the plug-in to load.

Basically there is no API for the application integration you (and many other) desire.