[TxMt] Citation completion in LaTeX bundle

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Thu Apr 18 03:37:01 UTC 2013

I have a question regarding citation completion in the LaTeX bundle, a mechanism I constantly rely on.  I greatly appreciate not having to open my bibfiles via Bibdesk.  My preamble normally looks something like below, with citation completion working as expected:

\documentclass{memoir}
\input{../../preambles/custom_style.tex}
\begin{document}
etc...
\end{document}

But it doesn't work if I put my preamble into a custom package (say, custom.sty, which I put into ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/local and which I call with \usepackage{custom} without having to specify path).  The custom package works perfectly in all respects except citation completion.

I'm at a loss trying to figure out what the problem is (a minor one, granted, I can always keep to \input{mypath/to/custom_style.tex}). Is it the custom package? My custom package has the following lines at top and bottom:

\NeedsTeXFormat{LaTeX2e}[1994/06/01]
\ProvidesPackage{custom}[2013/04/15 Custom Package]
\endinput

Or is it something else regarding the path to my custom.sty package that is not recognized? Any suggestion appreciated,
--Gildas