[TxMt] Re: (textmate2) How to get rmate to open a directory

Jacob Howard jacobu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:00:36 UTC 2013

I don't know if you're still looking for something to edit directories, but
I've been working on a little weekend project that is similar to rmate
(except it is initiated from the local end, not the remote), but it works
on directories and is editor-agnostic.  It's still in its infancy, but I'd
be happy to have people test it.

https://xeno.io