[TxMt] Re: [r9315 ] ctrl +h don't show php command help

Sat Sep 29 11:34:59 UTC 2012

On Sep 26, 2012, at 1:56 PM, Björn Herzke <wrongspot3607 at yahoo.de> wrote:

> i have an issue to get command help via ctrl + h in php scope.  in textmate (version 1.5) I get an http view about the selected command. in version 2 I get the following message "Nothing to lookup(hint: place the caret over a function name)"

Works here. Create new document, switch to PHP and enter:

    <?php printf‸ ?>

Pressing ⌃H (‸ marks the caret) shows me the help for ‘printf’.

> With the PHP_MANUAL_LOCATION variable […] Have someone a fix or a hint for this?

When things (which should work) fail, try to get back to a pristine copy rather than add/edit settings.

E.g. unset all variables and remove ~/Library/Application Support/{TextMate,Avian}/