[TxMt] Re: Tab behaviour

Alex Sullivan alex at zero-design.info
Thu Sep 27 08:26:20 UTC 2012

On 26.09.2012 17:07, Gerd Knops wrote:
> - I still have to remind myself every time to click the icon to open
> the file
> - I regularly get briefly confused when the file selected in the file
> browser isn't the file I am looking at
> - I prefer the root in the file browser to remain stationary, so I
> would much prefer if ctrl-cmd-R (Current Document) would
> scroll/unfold
> as needed in the current browser

Ditto.  I'm used to it but the paradigm still hasn't made sense for me,
I guess as I'm constantly flitting between the command line, TM2 &
whatever 5 other apps I'm using the finder is still a big part of my day
to day.  Perhaps if all I was doing was flipping between TM & iTerm it
would make more sense but I'm not.

That said, I don't think I could go back to 1.5 - love all the other
good stuff too much, especially the way the SCM works.

Cheers

Alex