[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1 vs 2

Jason McC. Smith jason at ncpod.org
Thu Sep 20 23:51:34 UTC 2012

The link Travis posted above is perhaps the best listing I've seen yet.

What I'm more curious about, however, is a comprehensive listing of
available scopes, action triggers, etc.  I realize it's a dynamically
built environment based on the current bundles, but is there some way
to get a report from within TM2?