[TxMt] Re: Dead Keys Broken

João Mesquita joao at nogordio.com
Wed Sep 19 21:24:59 UTC 2012

I confirm the same behaviour for the latest version as well, but in my case is with accent keys. And I'm not using Ukelele. It produces a dialog for bundle menu actions (add line numbers to document / selection and create css from current theme). In my case I'm unable to write in portuguese but I guess the same happens with all languages with accented characters.

cheers.

--
João