[TxMt] Re: outputHTML windows

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Tue Sep 18 10:45:08 UTC 2012

On 17 Sep 2012, at 08:41, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 17/09/2012, at 09.10, Guido Governatori wrote:
>
>> In the 9309 release of TM2 the placement of the html output window is broken […]
>
> It has (temporarily) been removed, as the main window will undergo some changes which started with this nightly build.

Speaking of which, how do you remove the html output pane from the window? Since I don't like it being placed at the bottom, I changed the preference to New Window placement. Of course, new output is shown on the new window, but the bottom pane is still there. Yes, I can close and reopen the window, but that's hardly a satisfying workaround.

Many thanks,

enas