[TxMt] what is wrong with this command code?

mixedup greg at gregnet.org
Tue Sep 18 06:00:36 UTC 2012

wondering if anyone can spot what is wrong with this textmate command for
corona sdk?  It worked fine until I updated to the latest daily build of
Corona.  I tried to change the path variable, but to no avail.  Basically
nothing happens when I hit Command-R (whereas normally it would kick off
corona with my project file)

Hi Darren,

Just wondering if you're aware of any changes required to get the RUN
command to work on the latest build of corona?  I've tried changing the path
but it still doesn't respond.  I'm not quite sure how to get some logging
happening within a textmate bundle...

thanks
Greg

--------------
#!/bin/bash

if [[ ${#SKIN} < 1 ]] ; then
  SKIN="iPhone"
fi

CORONA_SIM_PATH="/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona\ Terminal"

#if [[ ${#SDK_PATH} > 0 ]] ; then
#  CORONA_SIM_PATH=$SDK_PATH"/simulator"
#else
#  CORONA_SIM_PATH="/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona\ Terminal"
## CORONA_SIM_PATH="/Applications/CoronaSDK/simulator"
## CORONA_SIM_PATH="/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona\ Simulator"
#fi

if [[ ${#TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY} > 0 ]] ;  then
  TARGET_DIR=$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY
else
  TARGET_DIR=$TM_DIRECTORY
fi

# In order for the simulator relaunch to work, "Enable access for assistive
devices" must be selected in System Preferences > Universal Access.

osascript <<- APPLESCRIPT
	display dialog "I love the MacTipper Blog!"

	on appIsRunning(appName)
		tell application "System Events" to (name of processes) contains appName
	end appIsRunning

	on selectAppMenuItem(app_name, menu_name, menu_item)
		 try
		 -- bring the target application to the front
			tell application app_name
				 activate
 			end tell
			tell application "System Events"
 				tell process app_name
 					tell menu bar 1
 						tell menu bar item menu_name
 							tell menu menu_name
 								click menu item menu_item
 							end tell
 						end tell
 					end tell
 				end tell
 			end tell
 			return true
 			on error error_message
 			return false
 		end try
	end selectAppMenuItem

	if appIsRunning("Corona Simulator") then
		selectAppMenuItem("Corona Simulator","File","Relaunch")
	else
		tell application "Terminal"
		-- tell application "iTerm"

		do script "$CORONA_SIM_PATH -project $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY -skin $SKIN"
		end tell
	end if

APPLESCRIPT