[TxMt] Re: strange bar above status bar

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:25:12 UTC 2012

On 15 Sep 2012, at 18:41, Travis Dunn <tdunn13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why worry about it? It's nice that all of the scrollbars are native and styled the same throughout the system.

"The same throughout the system" except when they're not, e.g. Aperture, iPhoto, Logic, just to name examples from Apple. ;)
The problem is the white bars are really ugly with a dark background and even more now with a dark background Line Numbers gutter. This is not a problem in most app, as you can't change the background and it's light most of the time… In fact, the few non white background apps I have have non white scrollbars gutters.

I really hope I'll have an all dark background TM2 one day, although the first change needed is the File Browser. ;)